New York Bike Safety.Org
New York Bike Safety.Org is the project of NewYorkBikeLawyers.com, the Personal Injury Law Firm of Flanzig and Flanzig, LLP. This page was created to help promote safe cycling in New York and create a resource page for New York cycling enthusiasts.
Wheels of justice- monthly bike law blog co-authored by daniel flanzig, for the new york bicycle coalition, the states leading bicycle advocacy group:
- Bike smart-the official guide to biking in New York City
- New York bicycle coalition- bicycle collision advise - content by newyorkbikelawyers.com
- NYC fatality studies for cyclists
- New york state dept of motor vehicles collision report requests
- TSTC crash study for new york and the metro area
- Bicycling info.org
- Bicycle helmet safety institute
- Biking rules- street code for New York city cyclists- by transportation alternatives.
Pedicab Operators and Passengers:
Bikes on Trains:
If you, a friend or family has been injured in a cycle or bicycle crash in Manhattan, Long Island, Bronx, Brooklyn or Queens contact us today at (866) 352-6944.
Real People, Real Stories
Read What Our Past Clients Have to Say About Us
I would definitely recommend reaching out to Flanzig & Flanzig!JJ
Any questions I ever had were answered quickly & it was great knowing they were taking care of things.Dale L.
Daniel was very helpful in explaining the process & providing me with answers to all my questions.Paul W.
Leaders in the Safe Streets Movement
Committed Advocates for New York Cyclists
Top-Rated New York Attorneys
Dedicated to Helping Cyclists
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (866) 352-6944.