- Black Girls Do Bike – Queens- Long Island -Trek Bikes, Plainview, New York January, 2023
Daniel Flanzig was invited to Trek Bikes in Plainview, NY to present a bike law talk to the cycling group, Black Girls Do Bike – Queens-Long Island.
Black Girls Bike is made up of 150 different chapters worldwide who share an interest and passion for cycling.
- Lynbrook Village Police Department, Lynbrook, NY January 2023
Daniel Flanzig was invited by the Lynbrook Police Dept to conduct a series of training lectures for its patrol officers on E-Bike, E-Scooters, and Micro-Mobility devices. The series involves education on defining the devices, who can use them, where they can be ridden, and where they cannot. The law enforcement education also included a primer on limited-use motorcycles, mopeds, segways, and hoverboards and the laws that apply to these devices.
- Micro-Mobility Forum and Show Case- Suffolk Community College, September 2022
Daniel Flanzig joined a panel of experts including county planners, engineers, and industry experts to discuss the current trend of e-bikes and e-scooters in New York and the laws that apply to this emerging area of transportation.
- Good Co Bike Club – Brooklyn, NY June, 2022
Daniel Flanzig spent and evening with the amazing group, Good Co. Bike Club discussing bike law, trends in cycling and other issues
That effect NYC cyclists, including citi-bike riders, e-scooter riders and Revel riders.
- NYC "Bike Law" Series in Conjunction with Bike New York, Kween Cargo, Brooklyn, NY May 2019
- Daniel commenced a first in a monthly series of "Bike Law" talks for New York cyclist in conjunction with Bike NY. Each month, at a different location, topics unique to NYC cyclists will be addresses
Complete Streets Summit, Molloy College, Farmingdale, NY - March 2019
- Daniel joined a panel of local municipal leaders and county engineers to discuss best practices for vision zero and complete streets goals in Long Island, NY.
New York State Bike Summit, Saratoga, NY - Sept. 2018
- Daniel moderated a panel of "bike lawyers" and presented on the use of technology such as Go Pro and Strava following a crash.
Mineola Bicycle Club, Mineola, NY- March 2018
- Daniel presented to one of the largest Bike Clubs on Long Island about how to keep themselves safe on LI Streets as well as what to do after a crash.
Get Women Cycling, Elmhurst Hospital, Elmhurst NY November 2017
- Daniel Joined "Get Women Cycling" to discuss good practices for night time commuting by bike or on foot. The lectures discussed common causes of crashes and what you can do in NYC to keep yourself safe at night.
The Bronx Brewery, Bronx, NY- April 7, 2017
- Daniel Flanzig moved his Brooklyn lecture to this unique space in the Bronx to address the needs of neighborhood cyclists. The lecture was designed to help the attendees better understand the laws that exist to protect their interests while riding the NYC Streets.
Sun and Air Bicycle Shop - Feb. 2017, Brooklyn, NY
- Daniel Flanzig presented a "Bike Law" lecture for NYC cyclist's which included what to do after a crash, understanding no-fault in NY and the use of a Go Pro, Strava, and other electronics in a bike crash claim.
The New York Bike Expo- 2016 - Basketball City, NYC
- Daniel Flanzig, in conjunction with Bike New York, conducted a NY "Bike Law" challenge at the TD Five Boro Bike Tour Bike Expo.
Black Girls Do Bike and Bike New York - Bike Insurance Lecture- New York, NY - Jan. 2016
- Daniel Flanzig presented "What you need to know about Bike Insurance" at the Manhattan Borough President's Office in conjunction with Black Girls Do Bike - NYC and Bike New York
Brands Cycle Shop - October 2015 - Long Island, NY
- Daniel Flanzig presented a lecture at a well known Nassau County Bike Shop. The talk focused on what you need to know before and after a crash in Long Island.
Rapha Bike Club - Pro Talk Lecture - New York, NY - March 2015
- In conjunction with BikeNY, Daniel Flanzig presented a bike law lecture at Rapha Cycle Club on what you need to know before and after a crash as well as cycling in New York City.
Fundamentals of Bicycle Litigation in New York - Lawline BTG weekend CLE Program New York, NY Sept. 2014
- Daniel Flanzig presented a 1 and 1/2 hour crash course on bike crash litigation in NY to newly admitted attorneys. The lecture focused on the current status of biking in New York City and Long Island, No-Fault and Property Damage for Cyclists, and the various types of claims the attorneys may expect to handle.
New York Bike Crash Litigation - Updates and Strategies - Lawline.Com New York, NY July 26, 2014
Bike Law 101 and other Crash advice for NYC Cyclists - BikeNY New York Bike Expo - May 3, 2014, New York, NY
What you need to know about having a Bike Crash in Long Island - Suffolk Bicycle Riders Association - April 3, 2014
- Daniel Flanzig was invited to speak at the SBRA monthly meeting. The talk focused on issues unique to those riding in Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
What You Need To Know After a Bike Crash in New York - Sept. 12, 2013 - Huntington Bike Club, Huntington, NY
- Daniel Flanzig was invited to speak at the Huntington Bike Club discussing crash advice, rules of the road and other issues that impact New York Cyclists.
Bike Law 101-The Basics of Handling a Bike Crash Case- June 19th, 2013 - The American Association of Justice
- Daniel Flanzig, as a member of the AAJ-Bicycle Litigation Group, was a presenter of one of the Country's first national Bike law Litigation Webinars.
Cycling through NY Bike Crash Litigation - April 22, 2013, New York, NY
- Daniel Flanzig presented a live Webinar for Lawline, one of the largest on-line CLE providers. This was the first of such Bike Law programs ever produced.
A Beginners Guide to Handling a Bike Crash Case in New York - March 13, 2013, Carle Place, New York.
- Daniel Flanzig presented one of the first LIVE Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Programs in New York to over 100 lawyers on the basics of bike law in New York.