Ms. Flanzig has been an active litigator in New York for over 30 years. Her results continue to be high lighted in the New York Law Journal's annual report of "Top 25 Verdicts and Settlements" for the million-dollar and multi-million dollar results she has obtained. Ms. Flanzig has been named one of "New York's Super Lawyer", since 2007, a list limited to only 5% of the attorneys in the New York Metropolitan area. She has been included as one of the "The Top Woman Attorneys in the New York Metropolitan Area" for obtaining a record-setting result of $3 million dollars for the victim of a motorcycle crash.
Ms. Flanzig represents the interests of victims of car crashes, bike crashes, pedestrian accidents and crashes, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents who have sustained catastrophic injuries or wrongful death and the hands of negligent drivers. Her experience, skill, and dedication to the safe streets movement and to seeking justice for her clients is shown by the extraordinary results she has obtained. As a result, Ms. Flanzig has been granted membership in both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a group limited to attorneys who have obtained verdicts and settlements in the millions of dollars.
She has dedicated her pro-bono efforts in helping to obtain compensation for the victims of the Sept. 11th terrorist attack and donates her time with the Huntington Interfaith Homeless Initiative.
- New York Courts, 1987
- United States District Courts for the Eastern District of New York, 1995
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Nassau County Woman's Bar Association
- Nassau Lawyers Association
- Nassau-Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association
- Women Bar Association of the State of New York
- Super Lawyers- NY Metropolitan Region, 2011-2019
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top Women Attorneys in the New York Metro Area- 2012-2019
- Nassau County Supreme Court Mediator 2004 - present